11.15.2006

Google Reader

I use Google Reader for my RSS needs, which have just started. I never really read many blogs or anything before about two weeks ago. But with the Reader I now read plenty of blogs and it makes things quite easier. The Reader gadget for Google home page is really cool and I use that mainly really. Also podcasts are cool if done right. The great posts on the right is from my Reader shared list and you can also look at the complete list.

Its not complete yet (still in labs), like it won't do authenticated feeds, and the folders are really weird. You have to put the feed in a folder when you add it and can't change it again unless you remove and add the feed again. But otherwise, its great so go take a look at reader.google.com. Also the Reader blog is great too. There are some interviews of the developers and more!

submit to: del.icio.us | Digg | reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home