11.29.2006

Some PHP and MySQL Fun

So at work we have an application that shows the hotel staff the status of their network. I wrote it a long time ago when I was first learning PHP, soooooo it sucked. I've finally gotten to rewriting it, and I must say its a whooole lot better. Before I wasn't even using MySQL because I didn't know how (I think anyway. I might have just thought it was better to use a flat file. . . man I'm an idiot). So now the status is shown kinda graphically and all pretty like!

I've learned some more with CSS and each thing is in DIVs. Kinda like modules. It looks pretty sweet if I must say. I've yet to make an admin interface for it, but it will be pretty good and easy. I'm actually going to make an admin interface for everything, but that might take a while. So we'll see how that goes.

submit to: del.icio.us | Digg | reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home